Saturday, September 30, 2006

Notes: Randomly

So I got back to making that rock CD for my kid titled Crazy Loud Commotion (I know I'm gifted in the title realm) and then I realized: I have totally been neglecting my music. I mean I knew it was there. I knew it was good but honestly some of this stuff, though not right up my immediate alley, is just straight up good.

It's been random tracks here or there but so far here is what I've discovered.

Sleater-Kinney: Weird wails from some banshee but oddly cool
Bloc Party: Yeah I'm feeling it
Franz Ferdinand: Heard it before but didn't realize how good it was
LCD Soundsystem: They sound like fun
Pavement: I realize why my former college roommate was so into them

And I anticipate more fun tidbits as the night moves along. That is after LSAT study.

No comments: